Follow Us
+91 9602946666 ( Booking 7 am to 10 pm)

Delhi, Delhi TAXI TARIFF

Car Rental Services in Delhi, Delhi

TaxiWale provides online car rental service for Delhi city in India. Your are just a few step away to book the online car in Delhi city through our website. We provide the various hassle free car rental service in Delhi city as shown below

1. Full Day: This service is most preferred by user, due to high limit of Hours and kilometer. This service come along with the limit of 8Hrs/80Km. This means that, the user is allowed to use the cab for 8 Hours and 80 Kilometer. If the kilometer or hours are exceeded, then extra charges with respect to Hours and kilometer both will be applied.

2. Half Day: This service come along with the limit of 4Hrs/40Km. This means that, the user is allowed to use the cab for 4 Hours and 40 Kilometer. If the kilometer or hours are exceeded, then extra charges with respect to Hours and kilometer both will be applied.

Delhi, Delhi Transfer Car Rental Services
Taxiwale provides the Transfer Cab services in Delhi. This service provide the facility to travel from one location of Delhi city to another(Single use). The aim of service to provide pick and drop facility within the same city for only onces. User may book a cab from any location of Delhi city to drop at any location of same city, the drop location could be the Airport, Railway station, Hotel etc and vice-versa.

Our highly trained driver always take of comfort of your travel in the city. They take care to drop traveler to their destination safe, comfortably just like walk in the park. We provide best class of cabs of all ranges like budget cars, Luxurious and semi-luxurious, AC & Non-AC cabs.

About Delhi, Delhi

New Delhi is the capital city of India. It is an independent state with its nine districts including New Delhi. It has 134 foreign embassies and high commissions. New Delhi is the home to three UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Humayuns Tomb, Qutb complex and Jantar Mantar. New Delhi is one of the fastest growing cities in the world; its population is nearing 300 thousand residents. Earlier Calcutta was the capital of India till the year 1911 of British Raj. Later it was shifted to New Delhi. New Delhi is a place of tourist interest with numerous sites of tourist interests. Qutb minar, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhavan, Secretariats, Jantar mantar are some of the tourist interest places in Delhi.

New Delhi was a Union Territory till 1993 when it was declared as an independent state. New Delhi has a monsoon influenced climate. The difference in summer and winter temperatures of Delhi is large, in summer the temperature is around 40 Degrees and in winters it drops to around 7 Degrees. Between July and August the rainfall is maximum, which is about 715 mm annually. New Delhi is the centre of many international organizations like UNESCAP, UNDP, UNESCO, UNCTAD, WHO, UNICEF, UNESCO, WORLD BANK AND UNAIDS to name a few. The National Museum in New Delhi is the largest museum in India. Cannaught place is a large circular area in New Delhi which is a most popular commercial area of the city. DTC the main local transport corporation runs worlds largest fleet of CNG operated buses. Delhi Metro is yet another transport facility for local transports.

Delhi is connected with rest of India by an efficient railway system. New Delhi has two airports; one Safdarjung airport is used for general purpose flights, The Indra Gandhi International Airport handles international air traffic. Around 86% of Delhis population is of Hindus, and the rest 14% consists of other casts including Muslims, Sikhs, Jains, Christians etc. All linguistic groups from all over India are found living in Delhi.

Copyright © 2017 Taxiwale.com All Rights Reserved.