Site and Content:
The content available of the website is for providing general information to customer about our services. taxiwale.com can update content any time without prior notice. The information provided on website is tested and carefully maintained.The information and provided materials may contain errors and for that we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent allowable by law. Users can view and use the information provided on the website at their own risk as per the products and services available on the website need to meet with their requirements.
Everything written on the website is owned by taxiwale.com. If anyone copied the published content, legal action could be taken against him/her. taxiwale.com may remove, change or edit any kind of information submit of website by end users. In case of any illegal behavior, we are fully authorized to file a complaint against the user and disclose the identity of everyone found guilty.
Terms and Conditions to use taxiwale.com Services
WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE ACCESS, USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE’S SERVICES OR FOR INTERRUPTED COMMUNICATIONS, DELAY THAT RESULTS MISSING TRAINS/FLIGHTS/EVENTS ETC.,
CABS PROVIDED BY taxiwale.com ARE ONLY FOR PERSONAL USE AND NOT FOR TRANSPORTAION OF GOODS SO WE ARE NOT LIBLE TO PAY ANY PENALITY DURING CHECKING ON ROAD OR COMPENSATAION FOR THE SAME LATER.
- The customer shall pay the taxi fare, parking charges, additional night charges (where applicable) and any fee or levy presently payable or hereinafter imposed by the law or required to be paid for availing of the taxi Services
- The customer agrees and accepts that the use of the Services provided by the Company is at the sole risk of the Customer, and further acknowledges that the Company disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
- The customer shall ensure that he/she will not indulge in any of the following activities while in a taxi:
- Smoking or consuming any kind of intoxicants inside the Taxi.
- Littering the Taxi
- Soiling or damaging the seats and/or any other interiors of the Taxi
- Misusing, soiling or damaging any of the devices (technical/non-technical) in the taxi
- Asking the driver to break any Traffic/RTO/City Police and/or government rules for any purpose (especially reaching the destination earlier).
- Asking the driver to board more passengers than the seating capacity in the taxi.
- Note: The driver has the right to refuse the pick-up or ask the customer to alight the cab if the customer is found doing any of the above or misbehaving with other passengers or the driver, or is causing a nuisance.
- The customer agrees and acknowledges that the use of the Services offered by the company is at the sole risk of the customer.the Company makes no representation or warranty that:
- The Services will meet the customer's requirements
- The Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- The Company will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Service offered by the Company, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. If any passenger misses the train or flight or bus, the Company will not be liable for any compensation, only customer is responsible for managing his trip/travel timely. The customer shall make an alternate arrangement if the cab has not reached due to any reason.
- The quality of the transportation services requested through the use of the Service is entirely the responsibility of the service providers who ultimately provides such transportation services to you. taxiwale.com promises its best endeavour to provide sufficient training, quality control procedures and processes to ensure best services by service providers. However, under no circumstance accepts liability in connection with and/or arising from the transportation services provided by them.
- The Company shall be entitled at any time without giving any reason to terminate the booking of taxis booked by the Customer.
- If the Customer leaves any goods in the taxi or has any complaint in respect of the Services or the use of the taxi, the Customer has to inform Company of the same in writing within 12 hours of using the taxi or the Services of Company.
- It is expressly made clear to you hereby that the Company does not own any taxis nor does it directly or indirectly employ any drivers for the taxis. Taxis and drivers are all supplied by third parties and the Company disclaims any and all liability in respect of the drivers and the taxis alike.
- The Company have right to use the customer contact information for its own marketing purposes. The Company may send regular Email or SMS updates to the mail ids or mobile numbers registered with it.
10% advance booking amount is not refunded if the customer cancels the booking, in any case. If the customer makes full payment in advance than the company will refund 90% amount to your account within 6 business days.
- Distance travelled and Time taken will be calculated from Garage to Garage.
- Toll tax, state tax, parking charges, driver's allowance charges Rs. 300/per day will be payed by the customer.
- Minimum KM limits of all vehicles is 250km/day.
- One day means a one calendar day (from midnight 12 to midnight 12).
- AC will not work in hilly areas and parked/stopped vehicle.
- Customers will be responsible for their entire luggage and belongings; we are not responsible if anything left in the car after dropping.
- Swift Dzire/ Etios will be provided as per availability, in case of your booked a sedan cab.
- Toyota Innova/ Mahindra Xylo/ Maruti Ertiga will be provided as per availability, in case of your booked a suv cab.
- All charges included in mentioned fare. You will not have to pay anything extra.
- If parking required, then parking charges will be payed by the customer.
- Vehicles booked for Drop/pickup will wait for 20 Mins only after reporting at customer's place; In case of delay in starting the journey waiting charges of Rs.100/hour will be applicable on case to case basis.
- One Point Pickup and one point drop if there are multiple pickups and drops there will be RS. 400 extra charge for each pickup and drop.
- Charges Rs. 500 will be extra if pick up or drop from Gurgaon, Ghaziabad or Noida.
- AC will not work in hilly areas and parked/stopped vehicle.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by taxiwale.com and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of taxiwale.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, taxiwale.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.